Avoid unnecessary costs by implementing SIP Trunks.
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) has become the common signaling standard for real-time communications for Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). SIP is an open-standard which enables customers to seamlessly connect existing Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) with a carrier class voice network. A SIP Trunk is a virtual phone line that utilizes a Broadband connection for access, and offers up to 40% savings over traditional telephone lines.
Our SIP trunks will help you maximize your business communications with a predictable monthly charge.
- Compatible with most hardware-based systems directly or via an IAD (Integrated Access Device)
- Eliminate US/Canada long distance charges with all inclusive plans
- E911, DID, and call routing are available
- Additional SIP trunks can be purchased one at a time
- Our SIP trunks can be turned up quickly versus the normal 30+ days required for traditional circuits
- Lower monthly charges via unlimited or metered plan options
- Call bursting options that allow for access to calls if you experience periods of unusual high call volumes
- Low per minute metered rates available
- Built-in fail-over which allows your calls to be re-routed to the destination of your choice in the event of equipment failure